Expert Witness Case Study: A Plumbing Contractor

A plumbing contractor installed a replacement boiler in the basement of a building. The boiler's vent pipe was not properly secured to the chimney resulting in leakage around the pipe. The manufacturer was being sued for asphyxiation caused by carbon monoxide poisoning, due to the improperly installed heating boiler.

Expert Witness Testimony:

BAY Technical was retained by the plaintiff's attorneys to discuss the various installation deficiencies that contributed to the leakage.